Friday, April 3, 2009

Caricatures

Today's in-class activity was Caricatures! No model, well we were the models, most people went up to be drawn twice, and since multiple people drew them each time there are now a LOT of portraits floating around.
I handed one in and gave one away, but in return I received two drawings of me (equivalent exchange!), one from our prof. with his signature (bet it'll fetch a pretty penny one day but totally won't sell it) and one by fellow classmate Eva, (can't seem to find her blog, not sure if she has one), both are quite excellent so thank you!
Anyways, for most of them I felt I made a good likeness, but that's just it, these ended up too much like regular portraits, exaggerate! Grrr!

^Ashley from Lame Art


^Danielle from Danie's Stuff


^Eva will never live this joke down.


^Katrina


^Kyle from KVMOWAT




^Shaela


^Sonia


^Vincent (Decepticons attack!)

And here's me by Eva:

And finally, me drawn by the Thurmanator (our prof Mark Thurman):
Yes, my lower half appears to have become a mannequin/pinocchio, obviously Mark was just having a little fun with this.

No comments: