Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bouncing Ball Animation

First project for my Animation Principles class, 1st year of the Bachelor of Applied Arts in Animation program at Sheridan College (that's for those of you who don't know me or what we do here).

Here's my bouncing ball, bowling ball, balloon and pendulum, all in one big happy AVI file:

Self critique: Ball bounces a little fast, bowling ball kinda jitters near the end, I like my balloon, pendulum is off center but whatever. Overall I'm quite happy with how this turned out.

Also, very important discovery, I do not hate drawing the same thing over and over. I'm actually quite content doing this because I always feel like I'm getting somewhere as I complete each frame. May be premature to say this this early, but that's how I feel at the moment.

No comments: